The timing is right for the person who is ready for a stable career opportunity with good upside. We provide the environment for learning and success, with plenty of support. You bring the energy and willingness to contribute and grow.
Gaia Software is an established leader in the healthcare technology industry and is experiencing strong growth. We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator with 5+ years of experience in assisting the sales & marketing department with its initiatives and programs.
If you are a creative self-directed critical thinker and highly organized & motivated individual, who exercise excellent judgment in project management, communication, problem solving and accountability, we look forward to hearing from you!
You will work together with our expanding Sales & Marketing Group on the development, execution & monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns; creating original content, graphics & landing pages; coordinating marketing & community events; conducting market research and supporting sales process.
You will work with a team of experts that will challenge your skills to perform at an optimal level. Your ability to grow professionally will only be limited by your own boundaries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will market Gaia products portfolio by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- You will support sales & marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- You will create content & graphics for monthly marketing newsletters, blogs, weekly email blasts, drip campaigns and other related efforts.
- You will create content & graphics for handouts, eBooks, webinars, infographics, etc.
- You will assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- You will manage & update our website and build new landing pages, as well as monitor SEO and Keywords searches.
- You will independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral.
- You will be responsible for tracking data and maintaining databases. You will keep evaluating and monitoring campaigns performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- You will be maintaining prospect contact lists and opt-in requests for company publications.
- You will be assisting with proposals, bids, and other sales support tasks when necessary.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in advertising, business administration, marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of marketing coordination experience, healthcare industry preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills & the winning, can-do, team-oriented personality.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- A friendly, customer service-oriented demeanor is essential.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Expert in time management and personal organization.
- Strong graphic design skills and experience. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intermediate user of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Familiar with CRM tools & best practices (ideally HubSpot, MS Dynamics).
- Knowledge and experience in using social media channels, understanding SEO.
- Experience updating and maintaining web content (ideally WordPress) & creating landing pages (ideally HubSpot) is preferred.
- Experience creating online advertising is preferred.
REQUIRED: With your resume please provide any examples of marketing plans, literature, handouts, email blasts, website and/or blog content, etc. you’ve created via email or online portfolio. If you have any questions about submitting this information, please email us. Attachments must be limited to less than 10MB, but we can plan for ftp uploads if necessary.
This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C-470/Broadway. Benefits include flexible schedule, casual dress, and available health, dental and vision insurance plans.
We offer the access to Business Training Program via Grant Cardone University platform.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees as safe as possible, we’ve provided masks, gloves & hand sanitizers. We’ve also restricted the office access & introduced mandatory daily temperature checks & log. Wearing a mask is required in commonly used areas.