The timing is right for the person who recognizes and is prepared for a stable career opportunity with good upside. We provide the environment for learning and success, with plenty of support. You bring the energy and willingness to contribute and grow.
Gaia Software is an established leader in the healthcare technology industry, and is experiencing strong growth. We are searching for a Medical Software & Services Salesperson, a self-directed, critical thinking, tenacious and outgoing professional to help drive new sales and maximize our wave of current market opportunity.
Individuals should be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to proactively seek out new opportunities. If you are friendly, relatable and persuasive, and able to understand the basics of the customer’s needs and challenges, we look forward to hearing from you!
The individual in this role will focus on prospecting and customer acquisition, initial discovery and pre-qualification, and building early rapport with new prospects through (cold) calling and email campaigns.
The position involves calling new potential clients, client referrals, and responding to direct inquiries from inbound calls or web leads.
The right person will be a self-motivated team player that wants to learn, grow and increase their earnings. This person must work well in a team atmosphere, be of good character, and possess strong computer skills. The position is entry level and there is great opportunity for professional growth and advancement in a culture of excellence.
Salesperson Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify leads via phone and email.
- Research and identify potential leads from industry publications and business directories, web searches or online resources.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities.
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value.
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction.
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales. Document prospect information completely and accurately within a CRM (HubSpot).
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- 2+ years sales experience with a solid closing history (healthcare experience preferred).
- Intermediate user of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Familiar with CRM tools & best practices (ideally HubSpot, MS Dynamics).
- Must have excellent communication skills & the winning, can-do, team-oriented personality.
- Possessing aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Expert in time management and personal organization.
This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C-470/Broadway. Benefits include flexible schedule, casual dress, and available health, dental and vision insurance plans.
We offer the access to Business Training Program via Grant Cardone Sales University platform.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees as safe as possible, we’ve provided masks, gloves & hand sanitizers. We’ve also restricted the office access & introduced mandatory daily temperature checks & log. Wearing a mask is required in commonly used areas.